A user protection system that is as advanced as the Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G has been created by the Xiaomi developers. Despite this, many smartphone owners still rely on less effective security tools such as pattern keys to provide them with an extra layer of security.
The Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro 5G has the ability to set up a fingerprint for a user but there are many users who are unsure how to do that.
Adding a fingerprint scanner to your phone is not a very complicated process; it can be done in a matter of minutes and protect both the phone itself as well as the applications you use.
However, setting up fingerprint on Poco X4 Pro 5G is not a tough thing. But, today we will talk about a specific issue, and it’s all about the ‘Poco X4 Pro 5G fingerprint sensor not working issue.’
How to fix Poco X4 Pro 5G fingerprint sensor not working issue?
Does your Poco X4 Pro have any fingerprint problems that you are experiencing? Don’t worry if this is the case; you aren’t the only one going through this.
Poco X4 Pro 5G phone users have reported that they have been experiencing problems with the fingerprint sensor after using the device for some time.
In order to fix Poco X4 Pro 5G fingerprint sensor problem, there are many different methods that can be used. So, now without wasting much time let’s dive into the fixes:-
- Fix 1: There is a possible solution for this problem, in which a soft cloth or tissue can be used to clean the sensor.
- Fix 2: The old fingerprint should be removed from the registered list and then try adding the new fingerprint.
- Fix 3: Though it may seem silly but, still sometime it works. The finger you used when you set up the fingerprint must be the same finger you are using now.
- Fix 4: There may also be a problem with the fingerprint sensor of your phone. Check it out if there are any dents or scratches on the fingerprint sensor.
- Fix 5: Try updating your Poco X4 Pro 5G, as in the event that you are experiencing issues with your fingerprint sensor, new updates might contain a fix for the issue.
- Fix 6: In order to restore your device’s biometric functionality, you should try reinstalling the device’s biometric firmware.
- Fix 7: While you can also clear the cache partition of Poco X4 Pro 5G.
Does the Poco X4 Pro 5G fingerprint sensor still give you problems? Is it still not working properly?
If you are having trouble identifying and resolving this issue, you may have to contact Poco customer support for assistance. There is a possibility that the fingerprint sensor of your Poco X4 Pro 5G could be having a specific issue, due to which it might be malfunctioning.
Hopefully, this tutorial or guide has helped you to resolve the Poco X4 Pro 5G fingerprint sensor not working issue.
The suggested solutions may not solve all your problems, so we encourage you to contact us for further assistance if you are still experiencing any issues after enforcing the fixes or solutions that we have provided above.